Grizzly T31643 - 2T Bear-Lift Pro Pallet Stacker
T31643 2T Bear-Lift Pro Pallet Stacker
Stack your inventory at the next level.
The T31643 2T Bear-Lift Pro Pallet Stacker is perfect for small warehouses or tight spaces. Great for use on mezzanines where fork trucks cannot go. Allows stacking pallets two high without use of fork truck.
The wide stance fits around a standard 42" pallet, and the 35" long forks are adjustable to fit narrow pallets too!
It features an all-welded steel chassis, heavy-duty, smooth-rolling wheels, and dual-action hydraulic lift to let you easily move pallets up to 4000 lbs.
The T31643 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The T31643 instruction sheet was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts for the pallet stacker are available on-line and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Capacity: 4000 Lbs.
- Center of load: 18"
- Maximum lift height: 62"
- Maximum pallet width: 42"
- Fork thickness: 1/2"–1"
- Fork width: 4-3/4"
- Fork length: 35"
- Maximum width between forks: 28-1/2"
- Outside fork width: 9-1/2""–37-3/4"
- Caster size front: 3-1/8" D x 2-3/8" W
- Caster size rear: 8" D x 2-7/8" W
- Overall dimensions: 49-1/2" W x 55-1/2" D x 81-1/2" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 850 lbs.
- Hand or foot operation
- Adjustable forks
- Hard-chromed, polished pistons
- Double-sealed, high-pressure, polyurethane oil seals
- 62" Lifting height
- 42" Maximum pallet width
- Rear wheel locks