Grizzly G0952 - 3" x 79" Metal Belt Grinder/Sander
G0952 3" x 79" Metal Belt Grinder/Sander
Designed for aggressive grinding and sanding with a small footprint.
The Grizzly G0952 3" x 79" Metal Belt Grinder/Sander is ready for production work in your metal shop.
It uses 79" sanding belts that resist heating up, even with a surface speed of 5018 FPM.
Sand against the 3"-wide rubber contact wheel using the supplied work rest.
The removable spark trays collect up the grindings at one end of the machine.
Belt adjustments are easy with use of the single knob tracking adjustment.
Tracking adjustment is as simple as turning the single-knob adjuster.
For use with our wide selection of sanding belts for rapid material removal and shaping.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
Like all Grizzly grinders, the G0952 comes with a 1-year warranty covering parts and assuring the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The manual for the G0952 was written by our U.S. based Documentation Department and is packed with useful information.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are also U.S. based.
Parts for the grinder/sander may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Motor: 1-1/2 HP, 220V, 3-phase, 3.9A
- Sanding belt size: 3" x 79"
- Sanding belt speed: 5018 FPM
- Tool rest working height: 38-1/4"
- Contact wheel dimensions: 4" dia. x 3"
- Drive wheel dimensions: 7" x 3"
- Belt tension release type: Quick-release
- Overall dimensions: 25-1/2" W x 13" D x 42" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 172 lbs.
- Single-knob tracking adjustment
- Rubber-coated contact wheel
- Quick-release belt tension
- Removable spark tray
- 38-1/4" Tool rest working height
- 5018 FPM Sanding belt speed
- 3" x 79" 80-Grit belt included