Grizzly T30297 - 48" Magnetic Pan and Box Brake
T30297 48" Magnetic Pan and Box Brake
Innovative magnetic clamping allows for nearly unlimited bending depths.
Just insert your workpiece and step down on the foot pedal to engage up to 6 tons of clamping force.
A generous 16-gauge capacity in mild steel and multiple built-in finger widths allows for different size projects.
An easy to set bending stop and setback adjustment dials round out this sweet package.
Like all Grizzly pan and box brakes, the T30297 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The T30297 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information.
The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your pan and box brake.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based.
Parts and accessories for the pan and box brake are available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Aluminum sheet metal capacity: 14-gauge
- Mild steel sheet metal capacity: 16-gauge
- Stainless steel sheet metal capacity: 18-gauge
- Brake range: 0-180°
- Minimum reverse bend: 1"
- Max height of pan box brake sides: Unlimited
- Number of fingers: 7
- Width of fingers: 1", 1.5", 2", 2.75", 5.5", 11", 23"
- Overall size: 51" W x 39-1/2" D x 37-1/2" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 485 lbs.