Grizzly T10687 - 6-1/4" Track Saw
T10687 6-1/4" Track Saw
This track saw redefines the circular saw, making traditional circular saws obsolete!
The plunge-cutting action of the T10687 6-1/4" Track Saw eliminates flip-up blade guards and its riving knife reduces the risk of pinching and kickback for a new revolution in safety.
Although this saw cuts like any other circular saw, the optional Guide Rail is indispensable for making straight cuts when cutting wide panels.
No more unsafe, over-extended reaching and poor balance while cutting wide panels on a table saw!
Suitable for a variety of materials like solid wood worktops, double-coated MDF boards, etc.
Once you use this Track Saw, you'll never go back to your old circular saw!
The T10687 6-1/4" Track Saw is sold as the saw only.
Like all Grizzly saws, the T10687 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The T10687 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy to read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your saw.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the track saw are available on-line and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Motor: 1.1 kW, 120V, single-phase, 9A
- Blade rim speed: 9070 ft per minute
- Max cutting depth at 90°: without rail 2-5/32", with rail 1-31/32"
- Max cutting depth at 45°: without rail 1-5/8", with rail 1-7/16"
- Saw blade: 160mm x 20mm x 48 tooth
- Distance between saw blade and wall: 5/8"
- Dust port diameter: 1-1/2"
- Approximate shipping weight 16 lbs.
- Built-in spring-loaded riving knife for anti-kickback protection
- Precision depth control scale in 1/32" increments
- Low-profile blade guard for cuts as close as 5/8" from wall
- Dust port for efficient dust collection
- Includes 48 tooth carbide tip blade!
The T25094 Accessory Pack may be purchased separately and includes two rail clamps that firmly secure the guide rail without hindering saw travel, a rail connector for joining two guide rails when ripping full length plywood, a limit stop and an anti-tilt bar.