Item# G0836 Model# G0836
Grizzly G0836 - 6" x 23" 1 HP Variable-Speed Mini Mill with DRO
If you need a mill but are not sure what features to choose from, look no further than the G0836 Mini Mill! We have incorporated all the best mini mill features into one perfect package. With a variable-speed, hi-torque 1 HP motor and an R-8 spindle, this machine is ready to take some serious cuts. It comes fully loaded with variable-speed power feed, 3-axis digital DRO system, and fine-feed depth control with an additional digital DRO for precise and repeatable results. Also, the 5-1/2" x 23-3/8" table provides ample space for sizable projects and larger vises. This machine takes the "mini" out of mini mill, while still keeping a compact footprint that will not consume your shop or garage. Keep your valuable table space as well by putting this on the optional T28099 stand for a free-standing mill.View More Details
Made in an ISO 9001 Factory
- Motor: 1 HP, 110V, single-phase, 11A
- Spindle taper: R-8
- Spindle travel: 2-3/4"
- Swing: 16-1/2"
- Max distance spindle-to-table: 12-3/16"
- Collars calibrated: 0.001"
- T-Slots: 3 @ 1-3/8" centers, 7/16" W
- Table size: 5-1/2" x 23-5/8"
- Table travel (longitudinal): 15-3/4"
- Table travel (cross): 6-5/16"
- Headstock travel: 8-5/8"
- Drilling capacity: 5/8" mild steel
- Quill diameter: 2.36"
- Variable-speed: 100-2000 RPM
- Approximate shipping weight: 287 lbs.
- 3-axis DRO
- Spindle depth DRO
- Variable-speed spindle with digital RPM display
- Variable-speed X-axis power feed table
- Coarse and fine spindle downfeed
- Dovetail column with elevation handwheel graduated in 0.0005"
- Forward/reverse spindle control
- Includes 1/2" drill chuck with arbor