Grizzly G0913 - 63" x 39" CO2 Laser Cutter 100W Double Head
G0913 63" x 39" CO2 Laser Cutter 100W Double Head
A powerful laser cutter with a double 100W head.
The G0913 39" x 63" CO2 Laser Cutter features dual time-saving, auto-focusing 100W laser heads with ±0.05mm position accuracy and adjustable 0–945"/min. cutting speed.
The electronically-driven worktable reaches a max height of 7" and includes both knife-blade and honeycomb platforms for cutting or engraving wood, bamboo, jade, marble, glass, crystal, plastic, textiles, paper, leather, rubber, ceramic, and other non-metal materials.
Focusing on the best components, the G0913 is made up of Hiwin linear guide rails that provide high durability and positioning accuracy, Japanese OMRON electronic components, and II-VI optical lenses for better beam transmission vs. standard optics.
The G0913 includes RDWorks software which allows you to engrave and cut your projects.
The control system has wireless networking connectivity and allows one computer to control multiple machines at the same time.
An integrated water chiller system helps with cooling the laser tube.
Always wear Class 4 laser eye protection rated for 10,600 nm.
Like all Grizzly laser machines, the G0913 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based.
Parts for the Grizzly CO2 laser cutting machines are available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
Meets FDA Safety Standards!
- Required power supply: 130V, single-phase, 15A circuit
- Laser power: 100W dual-head
- Wavelength: 10,600nm
- Position accuracy: ±0.05mm
- Cutting speed: Adjustable 0–945"/min
- Cutting area: 39" x 63"
- Minimum cutting thickness: 0.02"
- Maximum cutting thickness: 0.80"
- Maximum cutting height: 7"
- Minimum cutting width: 0.04"
- Minimum cutting thickness: 0.08"
- Dust port size: 6"
- Overall dimensions: 66-1/2" W x 91" D x 42-1/2" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 1288 lbs.
- Digital control panel
- Omron electronic components
- Leadshine stepper motors
- Hiwin guide rails
- II-VI optical lenses
- Wireless networking connectivity
- RDWorks software