Grizzly T32057 - 8" Helical Cutterhead Assembly for G0855
T32057 8" Helical Cutterhead Assembly for 8" x 72" Jointers
Upgrading to a top of the line jointer helical cutterhead.
The T32057 8" Helical Cutterhead is designed to replace the straight-knife cutterhead on 8" x 72" jointers.
Helical cutterheads provide superior finish, better dust collection, and quieter operation as compared to straight-knife cutterheads.
Each indexable carbide insert can be rotated up to three times to expose a new sharp edge. You will no longer have to worry about changing and resetting knives every time a blade gets dull.
The indexable carbide inserts are positioned along a helical pattern with the cutting edges at a slight angle to the workpiece for a shearing action that leaves a glassy smooth cut even on the toughest of woods.
The T32057 comes with all 36 inserts on the cutterhead with an additional five inserts and ten Torx screws.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based.
The T32057 installation instructions were written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department with useful information.
The complete and easy to read instructions makes it easier to change the cutterhead on your planer.
- Maximum width of cut: 8"
- Cutterhead diameter: 4-1/16"
- Number of indexable carbide inserts: 36
- Indexable carbide insert size: 15 x 15 x 2.5mm
- Grizzly G0855 8" x 72" Jointer
- Grizzly G0856 8" x 72" Jointer
- Shop Fox W1857 8" x 72" Jointer
- Shop Fox W1858 8" x 72" Jointer
- Shop Fox W1859 8" x 72" Jointer
- Shop Fox W1860 8" x 72" Jointer
- Helical cutterhead assembly
- Two T-handle Torx drivers T25
- Ten flat head Torx screws T25 10-32 x 1 /2"
- Five indexable inserts 15 x 15 x 2.5mm
The H9893—10 Pack of Indexable Carbide Inserts Replacement 15 x 15 x 2.5mm carbide inserts for Model T32057 8" Helical Cutterhead are available at grizzly.com
Note: Helical heads not capable of rabbeting.