High-precision P5 spindle bearings and dovetail ways make this Heavy-Duty Gear-head Mill/Drill a serious contender for those who need a precision machine that is also heavy-duty enough to be pushed hard when projects need to get done quickly.
The 2HP, 220V, single-phase motor offers plenty of power for big cuts, and the variable-speed power feed makes it easy to dial in the perfect cutting speed for optimum results. Spindle speeds are changed using gear-head levers (instead of moving V-belts
on pulleys), making it much faster and more convenient. Head positioning around the workpiece is extremely versatile—the head tilts 90° left or right, rotates 360° around the column, and has a 14-1/2" range of Z-travel movement. The spindle has 5" of downfeed travel—with both coarse and fine downfeed controls. We’ve also included a nice package of standard equipment, including spindle adapters for MT#2 or MT #3 tooling, a drill chuck with arbor, T-slot bolts and nuts, and a toolbox with service wrenches.
Made in an ISO 9001 Factory
- Motor: 2 HP, 220V, single-phase, 1725 RPM, 8.6A
- Swing: 22"
- Max. distance spindle to table: 17"
- Table size: 8-1/4" x 28-3/4"
- Table travel (longitudinal): 14-1/2"
- Table travel (cross): 8"
- Head travel: 14-1/2"
- Spindle travel: 5"
- Spindle speeds: 90, 210, 345, 670, 1180, 1970 RPM
- Spindle taper: R-8
- Drawbar size: 7/16"-20
- Face mill capacity: 3"
- End mill capacity: 1-3/16"
- Head tilt left and right: 90° L, 90° R
- Head swivel: 360°
- Quill diameter: 3"
- Column diameter: 4-1/2"
- Table T-slots: 3 at 2-1/2" centers, 1/2" wide
- Overall dimensions: 47" W x 56" H x 31" D
- Base footprint: 16" W x 24" D
- Working envelope: 62-1/2" W x 56" H x 42" D
- Approximate shipping weight: 706 lbs.
- High-precision P5 (ABEC-5 equivalent) spindle
- Spindle speeds change with convenient gear-head
levers instead of V-belts
- Reversible spindle direction
- Dovetail ways
- Head tilts up to 90° left or right and swivels up to
360° around the column
- Longitudinal variable-speed power feed
- Table is coolant system ready and moves along precision-ground dovetail ways
- Heavy-duty cast-iron construction
- Fine downfeed control and adjustable depth stop
- Made in ISO 9001 factory
- Spindle adapter R-8 x MT#3
- Spindle adapter MT#3 x MT#2
- Drill chuck arbor and 1–13mm drill chuck
- T-slot bolts with nuts
- Drift key for tool removal
- Service wrenches
- Hex wrench set
- Bottle for lubrication maintenance
- Tool box