This is the 8" spiral cutterhead jointer you've been waiting for! With its extra-long 6-foot cast-iron bed with dovetailed ways and precision handwheel controls for each table, this investment will serve you well whether you're running a busy shop or you're just fanatical about your woodworking hobby! This jointer will make your work a true joy with features like a built-in mobile base to make it easy to move around the shop, a heavy-duty cast-iron fence with rack & pinion lateral control, and an easy-to-reach pedestal-mounted power switch with an extra large shut-off paddle. Plus you get the benefit of a 4-row spiral cutterhead with 40 indexable carbide inserts that can each be rotated to expose a new sharp edge. No more sharpening dull knives!
Certified to CSA & UL standards
- Motor: 3 HP, 240V, single-phase 15A
- Maximum width of cut: 8"
- Maximum depth of cut: 1/8"
- Maximum rabbeting depth: 1/2"
- Cutterhead diameter: 3"
- Cutterhead type: 4-row spiral with 40 inserts
- Insert size & type: 14 x 14 x 2mm, indexable carbide
- Cutterhead speed: 4800 RPM
- Table size: 9" x 72-1/2"
- Fence size: 35" L x 5" H
- Minimum stock length: 10"
- Minimum stock thickness: 1/2"
- Dust port size: 4"
- Footprint: 16-1/2" x 26-3/4"
- Overall dimensions: 72-1/2" W x 26" D x 47-1/4" H
- Approx. shipping weight: 523 lbs.
- Extra-long 72-1/2" bed
- Handwheel-adjustable, precision-ground, cast-iron, dovetailed-way infeed and outfeed tables
- Easy-to-reach, pedestal-mounted switch with large shut-off paddle
- Center-mounted cast-iron fence with rack & pinion lateral adjustment
- Fence stops at 45°, 90° & 135°
- Heavy-duty cabinet stand with built-in mobile base
- Rabbeting table
- Pair of push blocks included
- Knife-setting jig included
- Shielded & lubricated bearings