G0656X 8" x 72" Jointer with Spiral Cutterhead
This is the 8" spiral cutterhead jointer you've been waiting for!
The G0656X 8" x 72" Jointer features a spiral cutterhead with 40 indexable carbide inserts that can each be rotated up to three times to expose a new sharp edge.
You’ll get quieter operation, and most importantly, a significantly better finish with less tear-out using this cutterhead vs. a straight-knife model.
With its extra-long 6-foot cast-iron bed with dovetailed ways with precision handwheel controls for each table, this investment will serve you well whether you're running a busy shop or you're just fanatical about your woodworking hobby!
The center-mounted cast-iron fence is fully adjustable from 45° to 135°. It has built-in stops at 45°, 90° and 135° and rack-and-pinion lateral control.
Additional features including a rabbeting table, built-in mobile base, and a pedestal-mounted switch all combine to make this 8" jointer of the best you’ll find anywhere.
The H7319 replacement inserts are available when the stock inserts get dull.
Like all of the Grizzly jointers, the G0656X comes with a 1-year warranty covering parts and assuring the unit is free from factory defects.
The G0656X manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your jointer.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based.
Parts and accessories for the jointer may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Motor: 3 HP, 240V, single-phase 15A
- Maximum width of cut: 8"
- Maximum depth of cut: 1/8"
- Maximum rabbeting depth: 1/2"
- Cutterhead diameter: 3"
- Cutterhead type: 4-row spiral with 40 inserts
- Insert size, type: 14 x 14 x 2mm, indexable carbide
- Cutterhead speed: 4800 RPM
- Table size: 9" x 72-1/2"
- Fence size: 35" L x 5" H
- Minimum stock length: 10"
- Minimum stock thickness: 1/2"
- Dust port size: 4"
- Footprint: 16-1/2" x 26-3/4"
- Overall dimensions: 72-1/2" W x 26" D x 47-1/4" H
- Approx. shipping weight: 522 lbs.
- Extra-long 72-1/2" bed
- Easy-to-reach, pedestal-mounted switch with large shut-off paddle
- Heavy-duty cabinet stand with built-in mobile base
- Rabbeting table
- Pair of push blocks and a knife-setting jig are included
Due to product size, this item must be delivered to a loading dock or unloaded with a forklift. Liftgate not available.