Item# G9645 Model# G9645
Grizzly G9645 - Hardness Tester
- Designed for measuring hardness of metals and alloys of all kinds, hard or soft, whether flat, round or irregularly shaped
- Simple in design and easy to operate, yet sensitive and accurate
- Ideally suited for schools, laboratories, tool rooms and inspection departments
- Conforms to IS 3804-1966 and BS: 891-1962 part I and part II for Rockwell tests
- Maximum load (KGF): 150
- Load range (KGF): 60, 100, 150
- Initial range load (KGF): 10
- Maximum test height: 4-1/4"
- Depth of throat: 5-1/4"
- Maximum depth of spindle below base: 2"
- Size of base: 7" x 18"
- Machine height: 24-1/2"
- Approximate net weight: 195 lbs.
- 5-3/4" testing table
- 2-3/16" testing table
- 120 degree diamond penetrator
- Rockwell A test block (1-pc.)
- Rockwell B test block (1-pc.)
- Rockwell C test blocks (3-pc.)
- Complete instruction manual
- Dust proof plastic cover
Available to Ship