Item# G0804 Model# G0804
Grizzly G0804 - Heavy Duty Angle Notcher, 11-Gauge
Consistency is key for any clean, repeatable sheet-metal work, and our G0804 Heavy-Duty Angle Notcher is just what you need. With a 50 stroke per minute rate and solid 90° fences capable of up to 5-1/4" x 5-1/4" notches, you can rest assured the job will get done quickly! This pneumatic notcher provides consistent power with a working air pressure of 90–115 PSI, helping the hardened steel blades cut through heavy gauge sheet stock like butter. Even better, the remote foot pedal control allows you to stand away from the machine while supporting large workpieces and still complete the cut!View More Details
- Working air pressure: 90–115 PSI
- Air consumption: 4.4 CFM
- Maximum thickness mild steel: 11 gauge
- Maximum cutting force: 2.2 tons
- Maximum notch size: 5-1/4" x 5-1/4"
- Notch angle: 90°
- Strokes per minute: 50
- Table size: 23-5/8" x 18-1/8"
- Table thickness: 1-5/8"
- Floor to table height: 37"
- Sound rating: 95 dB
- Approximate shipping weight: 415 lbs.