Grizzly G5955 - Heavy-Duty Hanging Air Filter
G5955 Heavy-Duty Hanging Air Filter
Efficiently remove most fine wood particles from the air.
The G5955 Heavy-Duty Hanging Air Filter is designed to capture dust ambient air in a woodworking shop for a short time after cutting or sanding operations.
This ceiling mounted air filter system can clean up to 98% of airborne contaminates without affecting existing room temperatures.
The air is drawn in through the filter by a centrifugal fan or “squirrel cage” and filter before it returns to the workspace.
The primary filter captures particles up to 5-micron. The secondary filter is responsible for catching those fine wood particles up to 1-micron from the air.
This air filter is capable of recirculating the air in a room measuring 25' x 25' x 8' approximately 6 times in one hour. We recommend that the volume of air in your room be recirculated 6–8 times an hour for the best filtering effect.
Features continuous duty, low-noise motor, easy clean double filter design, and heavy gauge steel cabinet.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 1/6 HP, 120V, single-phase, 2.5A
- Air flow performance: 510 CFM
- Outer filter: 5-Micron
- Inner filter: 1-Micron
- Overall size is 30-5/16" W x 24" D x 12-3/16" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 58 lbs.
- Cleans up to 98% of airborne contaminates without affecting existing room temperature
- Continuous duty, low-noise motor
- Easy clean double filter system
- Heavy gauge steel cabinet
PLEASE NOTE: This product cannot ship to California due to current state regulations.