Grizzly T10157 - Heavy-Duty Oak Workbench with Steel Legs
T10157 Heavy-Duty Oak Workbench with Steel Legs
Make this Workbench the focal point of your shop!
We’ve combined the beauty, work, and tool friendly attributes of a solid oak work surface with the strength and durability of square steel legs and cross bracing to make the best workbench money can buy.
To top it off, we’ve also included oak front and side vises with removable wooden bench dogs and two storage drawers with ball bearing slides.
All wood surfaces have clear lacquer to show off the wood’s natural beauty and the steel legs and shelf are “Grizzly green” to match your favorite machines.
The top measures 60" long x 30" wide and the adjustable legs can be set so the height of the Workbench is 32" to 39" above the floor.
Like all Grizzly workbenches, the T10157 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The T10157 instructions sheet was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read instructions makes it easier to assemble and maintain your workbench.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the workbench may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- 1-1/2" thick table top with 2" thick edge skirt
- Double row of round bench dog holes for both vise positions
- Two 12-3/4" L x 10-1/4" W x 2-3/4" H drawers with ball bearing slides
- Front and end vises measure 13" L x 1-15/16" W x 3-9/16" H
- Maximum jaw opening is 4"
- Includes 4 bench dogs and stop block
- Bench top measures 60" L x 30" W
- Square tube steel legs adjust from 32"–39" bench height
- Approximate shipping weight: 190 lbs.