Grizzly T24512 - HSS Center Drill Set Mini
T24512 6-Piece 60° Mini Center Drill Set
The T24512 Center drills consist of a pilot drill on one side and a countersink on the other.
These center drills are used to cut holes in the center of a piece of stock on a metalworking lathe.
They all have the most common live center angle at 60°.
The double ended H5930 HSS Center Drills are precision ground and includes sizes 1-4. There are two #2 and #3 center drills in this set.
HSS (high-speed steel) has been heat treated for hardness and wear resistance, which keeps a sharp edge longer than other carbon steels.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based.
- Material: High-speed steel
- Angle: 60°
- Size 1: Body Dia. 1/8", Drill Dia. 3/64", O.A. Length 1-1/4" (one bit)
- Size 2: Body Dia. 3/16", Drill Dia. 5/64", O.A. Length 1-7/8" (two bits)
- Size 3: Body Dia. 1/4", Drill Dia. 7/64", O.A. Length 2" (two bits)
- Size 4: Body Dia. 5/16", Drill Dia. 1/8", O.A. Length 2-1/8" (one bit)