Item# G9922 Model# G9922
Grizzly G9922 - Oscillating Spindle Sander
Sanding contoured edges & irregular shapes will be easy with this spindle sander! All the key features of the large professional machines in a low cost, stand-mounted unit. A 14-1/2" square table with miter gauge provides a solid base on which to locate your workpiece. The table can be tilted to 45° for bevel sanding. The 1/2 HP motor drives the 2" diameter spindle with a full 1" stroke. Made in an ISO 9001 factory.View More Details
- Motor: 1/2 HP, 110V, single-phase, 4.6A, TEFC
- 3450 RPM spindle speed
- Ground cast iron 14-1/2" x 14-1/2" table tilts to 45°
- Spindle oscillates at 64 SPM
- Stroke length: 1"
- Built in 2" dust collection port
- Shielded & permanently lubricated ball bearings
- Floor to table height of 39-1/2"
- Includes stamped and welded steel stand
- Includes 80 grit sleeve for spindle, miter gauge and wrench set
- Approximate shipping weight: 102 lbs.