Grizzly G8030 - Overarm High Speed Router
Grizzly G8030 Overarm High-Speed Router
Make heavy-duty production routing a breeze.
The G8030 Overarm High-Speed Router truly excels with pattern routing. Simply attach a template to the bottom of your workpiece and feed against the table-mounted pin.
The overarm router can also be used to do straight routing procedures as well. The overarm router comes with an independently adjustable split fence. The guide pin is removed when using the fence.
This type of routing is the same as routing on a traditional routing table except that the router is mounted above the workpiece. The advantage of this is having increased visibility of the cut while it is being performed.
This machine features a 3 HP, 220V, single-phase motor that operates the spindle at 20,000 RPM, giving you clean and smooth cuts.
The G8030 uses a rapid adjusting ring to control the cutting depth of the spindle with six settings on the ring.
Spindle depth stop can be finely adjusted from the bolts on the inside of the head cover, which are fixed to the depth control wheel.
The G8030 comes with a 1-year warranty covering parts and assuring the unit is free from factory defects.
The G8030 manual was written by our U.S. based Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your router.
The Grizzly Technical Support team is U.S. based. Parts for the router may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Motor: 3 HP, 220V, single-phase, 15A
- Spindle speed: 20,000 RPM
- Spindle stroke: 3-5/8"
- Maximum distance spindle to table: 9-1/2"
- Head stroke: 5-3/4"
- Swing: 19-1/2"
- Throat: 20"
- Air requirement: Minimum 88 PSI
- Table size: 24" wide x 18" deep
- Table tilt: 45°
- Overall size: 33-1/2" W x 35" D x 74" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 615 lbs.
- Air jet keeps cutter clear
- Clear plastic guard
- Foot control allows hands-free operation
- Independently adjustable split fence
- Pneumatically driven head
- Six adjustable depth stops
- Spindle travels on dovetail ways
- 1/2" collet
- 1/4" collet
- 1/4", 3/8", and 1/2" table pins for pin routing
- 3/8" plunge router bit with 1/2" shank
- Spindle wrench set
- Hex key wrench set
- Grease gun
- Tool box