Grizzly PRO G0954 - 60-Gallon 3 HP Stationary Air Compressor
G0954 60-Gallon 3 HP RHP Stationary Air Compressor
A full-featured 60-gallon compressor offering solid performance and exceptional value.
The Grizzly PRO G0954 60-Gallon 3 HP Stationary Air Compressor will be a welcomed addition to your garage or shop. The 3 HP 220V motor operates with a maximum pressure of 125 PSI. This compressor delivers 10.2 CFM at 90 PSI and 12 CFM at 40 PSI. If the motor overheats for any reason, the thermal overload protector will shut it off.
The 60-gallon vertical air tank has been ASME certified to meet safety and quality standards. The low maintenance, heavy-duty cast-iron, oil-lubricated pump compresses is designed for long-life.
The G0954 features a tank pressure gauge to measure reserve air pressure while the output pressure gauge indicates the air pressure available at the outlet side of the regulator. The air pressure regulator enables you to adjust the line pressure based on the needs of your tool being used. It comes with a 1/2" NPT threaded fitting.
Like all Grizzly air compressors, the G0954 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The G0954 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your air compressor.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the compressor may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Motor: 3 HP, 220V, single-phase, 15A
- Airflow capacity: 10.2 CFM at 90 PSI and 12 CFM at 40 PSI
- Maximum air pressure: 125 PSI
- Overall size: 30" W x 22" D x 66-1/2" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 325 lbs.
- Large oil level sight glass
- Heavy-duty, cast-iron, oil lubricated pump
- Ball-valve drain and output control
- Fan pulley and cooling fin design to keep compressor cool
- V-cylinder cast-iron air compressor pump
- Made and assembled in the USA with global parts
- ASME certified 60-gallon tank