Grizzly T31638 - Router Lift with 11-3/4" x 9-1/4" x 3/8" Mounting Plate
T31638 Router Lift with 11-3/4" x 9-1/4" x 3/8" Mounting Plate
Upgrade your router table with this router lift for the ultimate usability.
The T31638 Router Lift features a removable crank handle with a graduated dial for making ultra-precise height adjustments. This will save you time in setup, give you more accurate and precise results, and allows you to change router bits quickly and easily from above the table.
Note, with a mounting plate thickness of 3/8" this router lift will only fit router tables that have a 3/8" deep ledge.
The T31638 comes with a bracket for storing the crank handle when not in use.
The table insert measures 3-3/4" O. D. and has a 1-1/4" opening. It snaps into the center of the mounting plate and provides additional safety and control near the router bit during router operations.
The T31638 is designed with clamping plates that accept router body diameters of 3.2", 3.5" or 4.2."
Like all Grizzly router lifts, the T31638 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The T31638 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy to read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your router lift.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts are available on-line and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Compatible router diameters: 3.2", 3.5", 4.2"
- Mounting plate size: 11-3/4" x 9-1/4" x 3/8"
- Table insert size: 3-3/4"
- Table insert opening: 1-1/4"
- Router lift travel: 2-3/4"
- Index ring increment: 0.05" per full turn
- Overall dimensions: 12" W x 9" D x 7-1/2" H
- Approx. shipping weight: 14 lbs.
- Precision-machined construction
- Inch/millimeter settings
- Index ring for fine lift adjustment of router
- Table insert w/1-1/4" diameter bit hole
- Table insert wrench
- Starting pin
- 3mm hex wrench