Grizzly G0528 - Sliding Router Table
Grizzly G0528 Sliding Router Table
The G0528 Sliding Router Table allows accepts most 3/4 HP – 5 HP routers to be mounted to the table underside with the spindle and cutter protruding upward from the table.
Similar to a shaper, the workpiece is slid along an adjustable fence and into the cutter.
Unlike a shaper, the G0528 has a sliding table feature where the table moves with the workpiece into the cutter. This design improves workpiece control, especially when routing the end grain of a workpiece.
For support on both sides of the workpiece, the sliding router table is equipped with a split-rail type fence. The split fence is easy to adjust and provides full support along both sides of the workpiece.
A large safety paddle switch in the frame allows you to conveniently turn the router ON/OFF without bending over and reaching under the table.
Other features include a 2-1/2" dust hood, tilt-up table for easy router access, universal router mount, and sturdy stand with a convenient shelf.
The G0528 comes with a 1-year warranty covering parts and assuring the unit is free from factory defects.
The G0528 manual was written by our U.S. based Documentation Department and is packed with useful information.
The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your router table.
The Grizzly Technical Support team is U.S. based.
Parts and accessories for the table are available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Main table surface: 31" x 10" x 1-3/4"
- Sliding table surface: 31" x 12"
- Suitable routers for mounting: 3/4 HP – 5 HP
- Table counterbore: 3-1/2"
- Table insert diameters ID: 1-1/8" and 2-5/16"
- Table height: 34"
- Fence size (x2): 3" x 12"
- Dust port: 2-1/2"
- Recommended CFM at dust port: 150 CFM
- Approximate shipping weight: 132 lbs.
- Sliding table includes hold-down clamp for securing workpieces
- Convenient front-mounted switch
- Accepts practically any brand of portable router from 3/4 HP to 5 HP
- Table can be tilted 45° for convenient router installation
- Extruded aluminum sliding table and fence
- Sliding table provides an effortless and extremely smooth operation