Grizzly G9299 - Yuasa Type 10" Horizontal/Vertical Rotary Table
G9299 Yuasa Type 10" Horizontal/Vertical Rotary Table
An accurate rotary table for precise drilling or cutting.
A rotary table allows drilling or cutting at exact intervals around vertical and horizontal axes.
The Yuasa-type G9299 Rotary Table has high-precision features and can be used in either the horizontal or vertical position.
Different operations include milling eccentric features, cutting arcs, create large diameter holes, and circular profiles.
The table parallelism and squareness of 0.0008".
Use the vernier scale to rotate the table by 10" (10 arc seconds) at a time.
The handwheel scales can be easily adjusted to a good viewing position when the rotary table is installed horizontally or vertically.
Like all Grizzly rotary tables, the G9299 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The G9299 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your rotary table.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts for the rotary table may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Size: 10"
- Total T-slots: 6
- T-Slot size: 0.465"
- Center Hole: MT #3
- Clamping surface flatness (concave): 0.0006"
- Cylindrical center bore concentricity: 0.0008"
- Taper center bore concentricity: 0.0008"
- Surface to base parallelism: 0.0008"
- Surface to angle face squareness: 0.0004"
- Surface to center slot squareness: 0.0008"
- Overall height (horizontal): 4.330"
- Height to center hole (vertical): 6.750"
- Approximate weight: 117 lbs.
- Can be used in horizontal or vertical position
- 10 second vernier scale
- Positive dual action table locks
- Oil immersed gears
- Very low profile
- Satin chrome dials