Incra H3601 - Miter 5000 Table Saw Miter Gauge with Sled and Telescoping Fence
A perfect cross-cutting system for your table saw!Capitalizing on a great idea, the folks at Incra® have merged their highly successful Miter 3000 with the exclusive AngleLOCK Indexing System and combined it with a sled system for the table saw.
The sled with T-track and clamping fixture secures the workpiece as one solid unit for precision cross-cutting at any angle. The right-hand portion of the sled, once cut, secures to the right miter slot of your table saw by means of a miter slider and functions as a zero-clearance cut-off table that's perfectly aligned with the main sled.
Since this system includes precision angle adjustment, stop positioner and a clamping sled for superior workpiece control, all possibilities for cutting error have been eliminated. The result is that each cut is predictable and precise.
- Angle Lock: 364 Angle Stops
- Indexed Stops: Every 1/2 degree over + or - 90 degree range
- Special stops: 22-1/2 degrees & 67-1/2 degrees
- Miter Head: Standard plus micro plate
- GlideLOCK Miter Bar: Width is adjustable in 8 places
- 27" Incra-LOCK Flip Stop Fence
- INCRA® Incremental "Flip" ShopStop Positioner
Order the Replacement Panel (H3602) for maintaining zero clearance for different blades and compound angle cutting.