Jorgensen H5315 - 36" Heavy-Duty Steel Bar Clamp
H5315 36" Heavy-Duty Steel Bar Clamp
JORGENSEN 36" Heavy-Duty Steel Bar Clamps are made for all types of heavy-duty clamping.
Used by cabinet-makers, woodworkers, metalworkers, or for home shop and do-it-yourself projects.
Protective pads made of thick, durable plastic.
Clamps rest parallel on work surface for ease work placement and adjustment.
- Size: 36"
- Normal load limit: 1000 lbs.
- Throat/Reach: 3" from edge of the bar to center-line of screw.
- Bar: 1" X 5/16" plated, round-edge, high carbon steel.
- Castings: Malleable and/or ductile iron; powder coated orange finish.
- Screw: 1/2" diameter cold-drawn steel with special, smoothly cut ACME threads; handle: varnished hardwood with plated steel ferrule.
- Clutch discs: Hardened, plated steel; three clutch discs and one clutch spring constitute the Multiple-Disc-Clutch.
- Swivel: 1-3/16" diameter; exclusive JORGENSEN design with steel internal tooth washer for positive "stay-on" power.