Lumberjack Tools T24595 - 1" 60 Degree Tenon Cutter
Cutting a 1" tenon joint on bed or railing spindles-balusters, chair or table stretcher and stringers or for any small joint requirement is quick and easy with this commercial grade, continuous-duty cutter. This small sized joint cutter is used for making non structural joints on indoor or outdoor projects. Designed for professional contractors, homebuilders, craftsmen or those who prefer the tapered shoulder or larger log capacity. Made in the USA.
- Dual Blade Cutting Technology
- Precision, CNC Machined
- Billet, T651 - 6061 Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Hardened, Precision Ground High Carbon Tool Steel Blades
- Blades can be Resharpened or Replaced
- Threaded - Replaceable Shank
- In-Sight Measurement System
- measure & see tenon during cutting operation
- Quick Stop Tenon System
- allows user to place a "dead stop" internal to the tool for quick, accurate repetitive cutting
- Lifetime Guarantee from the manufacturer
- Tenon Diameter =1"
- Maximum Tenon Length = Up to 3"
- Maximum Log Diameter = Up to 3-1/2"
- Drill Requirements: MILWAUKEE Hole Hawg / Right Angle Drill- Single Speed 1/2" or 3/4" drill - less than 450 RPMs
- 60 Degree Shoulder Profile
- Weight = 3.50 lb.
- Diameter = 4.450"
- Length = 7.125"