Item# T24591 Model# TTR1000
Lumberjack Tools T24591 - 1" Radius Shoulder Tenon Cutter
T24591 1" Radius Shoulder Tenon Cutter
Make quick work of cutting a 1" tenon joint for chair or table stretcher-stringers, spindle-balusters or for any small craft projects you may have.
This heavy-duty, small joint cutter is perfect for making nonstructural joints on indoor or outdoor projects. Perfect for homeowners, hobbyists, and professional users. Made in the USA.
- Dual blade cutting technology
- Precision, CNC machined
- Billet, T651 - 6061 aircraft-grade aluminum
- Hardened, precision-ground high-carbon tool steel blades
- Blades can be resharpened or replaced
- Threaded, replaceable shank
- In-sight measurement system
- Measure and see tenon during cutting operation
- Quick stop tenon system
- Allows the user to place a "dead stop" internal to the tool for quick, accurate repetitive cutting
- Lifetime guarantee from the manufacturer
- Tenon diameter: 1"
- Maximum tenon length: Up to 2-1/2"
- Maximum log diameter: Up to 2-1/2"
- Drill type: Single speed 1/2" drill—less than 550 RPMs
- Radius shoulder profile
- Weight: 2.25 lbs
- Diameter: 3.250"
- Length: 5"