Next Wave CNC T31984 - CNC Shark HD520 with Free T32858 Spindle Kit
Receive a free T32858 2 HP Water-Cooled Spindle with purchase - that's a $799.99 value! Item will not appear in your cart but will ship with the T31984.
T31984 Next Wave CNC Shark HD520
For carving or machining projects made from wood, soft metals, composites, or plastics.
The T31984 Shark HD520 is Next Wave CNC’s largest machine and a must-have tool for any sized shop.
The HD520 comes standard with many things you need to quickly get it set up and running: the latest version of Vectric VCarve Pro design software (a $699 value), a color pendant controller, two hold down clamps, a carbide V-bit, and Next Wave Automation’s exclusive, patented Virtual Zero Unlimited software.
The patented Virtual Zero Unlimited software allows you to map the surface of your material by taking an unlimited number of reference points. This eliminates problems caused by a warped or bowed work piece and allows you to maintain a constant cutting depth on projects that other machines would not be able to handle.
The Shark HD520 features a heavy-duty aluminum and steel reinforced gantry, a new extruded aluminum router mount system, interlocking aluminum table, linear rails and guides on the gantry, and anti-backlash, wear-compensated lead screws on all axes.
The HD520 is fully compatible with Next Wave CNC's extensive product line of additional accessories, such as lasers, 4th axes, scanners and more.
If you are wanting a more in-depth overview of the design software used with the Shark HD520, watch a three-part series on how to get started with CNC.
A 2-1/4 HP router or the T30506 CNC Shark HD5 Series 2 HP Spindle (sold separately) is required for operation.
- Table dimensions: 28" x 63"
- XYZ travel: 25" x 50" x 7"
- Overall dimensions: 36-1/4" W x 63" L x 24-1/2" H
- Colored touch screen pendant controller
- Ready2Control, a computer control panel software
- Includes the latest edition of Vectrics VCarve Pro design software
- Vector Art 3D Sampler Pack (a $99 value)
- X- and Y- homing capability
- Linear guides and bearings on the gantry
- Anti-backlash, wear-compensated leadscrews on all axes
- Automatic router on and off control
- Requires a PC with a minimum 2 GHz multi-core CPU, 4GB of RAM, 300MB disk space, Windows 7+ or higher and a USB 2.0 port (not included)
- Made in the USA
- One-year warranty on parts and labor, special shipping exclusions apply
Contact Next Wave CNC regarding warranties on their products and lifetime technical support.
Shark HD520 is fully compatible with the routers below:
- Bosch 1617 and 1618
- Porter Cable 890 Series
- DeWalt 610, 616, 618