W1729 19" 2 HP Bandsaw
Extra cutting capacity and heavy-duty construction required for big jobs
The Shop Fox W1729 19" 2 HP Bandsaw has all the features you need.
Its 2 HP, single-phase motor has plenty of power to drive blades from 1/8" to 1" wide through the toughest wood and its 12" maximum cutting height, two blade speeds, and deluxe fence make resawing as easy as it gets.
Other features include computer-balanced cast-iron wheels, a micro-adjusting geared table tilt, rack-and-pinion upper guide adjustment, Euro-disc style blade guides and blade tension indicator for accurate cuts and longer blade life.
Like all Shop Fox bandsaws, the W1729 comes with a 2-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The W729 manual was written by the U.S. based Woodstock Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your saw.
The Woodstock Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the bandsaw may be available online and shipped from the Woodstock parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 2 HP, 115V/230V (prewired 230V), single-phase, 20A/10A
- Floor to table height: 37-1/2"
- Cutting capacity/throat: 18-1/4"
- Max. cutting height: 12"
- Blade length: 143" long
- Blade width range: 1/8" - 1"
- Blade speeds: 1700, 3500 FPM
- Table size: 26-3/4" x 19" x 1-1/2" thick
- Table tilt: 45° right, 5° left
- Overall size: 36"W x 76"H x 32"D
- Approximate shipping weight: 435 lbs.
- Two-year warranty!!
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- Computer-balanced cast-iron wheels with polyurethane tires
- Pre-formed, hinged steel wheel covers
- Euro-disc style blade guides with full enclosure protection and ball bearing rear support
- Sealed and permanently lubricated motor bearings
- Blade tension indicator
- Rack-and-pinion upper guide adjustments
- Micro-adjusting rack-and-pinion table tilt
- Height scale measurement
- Two 4" dust ports
- Quick-release blade tension lever
- Includes deluxe extruded-aluminum fence with scale and magnifying window, 3/4" blade, and miter gauge