Shop Fox W1838 - 2" x 27" Combo Belt/6" Disc Benchtop Sander
W1838 2" x 27" Combo Belt / 6" Disc Benchtop Sander
A space-saving benchtop machine for most of your sanding needs.
The Shop Fox W1838 2" x 27" Combo Belt / 6" Disc Benchtop Sander is ideally suited for wood shaping, finishing, or fine sharpening tasks.
The 6" disc side of the sander features a cast aluminum table that tilts from 0 to 45°.
The disc sanding table includes a miter gauge adjustable from -60° to 60° for accurate angle sanding.
The 2" x 27" belt sander has an adjustable backstop to prevent a workpiece from being thrown off by rotation of sanding belt.
The sanding belt also features a 5" long platen for support when sanding larger pieces.
To help with visibility, this combination sander has a flexible LED work light.
Like all Shop Fox benchtop machines, the W1838 comes with a 2-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The W1838 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your sander.
The Woodstock Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the sander may be available online and shipped from the Woodstock parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Motor: 1/3 HP, 120V, single-phase, 2.6A
- Sanding belt size: 2" W x 27" L
- Sanding belt backstop size: 1-1/8" W x 2-3/4" L
- Platen size: 2" W x 5" L
- Disc diameter: 6"
- Disc table size: 5-1/4" W x 8" L
- Disc table tilt: 0–45°
- Floor-to-table height: 6"
- Dust port size: 1-1/2" (x2)
- Footprint: 6-1/2" x 4"
- Overall size: 20" W x 19" D x 12" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 31 lbs.
- 0 - 45° cast aluminum disc sanding table
- -60 - 60° adjustable miter gauge
- Flexible LED work light
- Cast-iron base
- Includes 80-grit belt and disc