Shop Fox W1773 - 37" 15 HP 3-Phase Drum Sander
W1773 Shop Fox 37" 15 HP 3-Phase Drum Sander
Designed for production shops, this sander has what it takes to get those big jobs done—fast.
The W1773 37" 15 HP 3-Phase Drum Sander sands boards and panels up to 4" thick and 36-1/2" wide, using two different abrasive grits in the same pass with the dual 6" sanding drums.
Feed speed is adjustable from 6 to 18 FPM. The variable-speed knob conveyor adjustment and amp meter make it easy to monitor the sanding load to ensure maximum efficiency.
The sandpaper length needed is 6" wide by 138" long. For a full range of replacement rolls for the W1772, shop here.
Other great features include a hinged hood, emergency stop bar, pedestal-mounted controls, four 4" dust ports, and a 15 HP, 240V/440V, three-phase motor.
The W1773 comes with a 2-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The W1773 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The easy-to-read manual provides full instructions on how to assemble and maintain your sander.
The Woodstock Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts for the sander may be available online and shipped from the Woodstock parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Sanding drum motor: 15 HP, 240V/440V*, 3-phase, 43A/21.5A
- Conveyor motor: 1/3 HP, 1.3A/0.65A
- Maximum board width: 36-1/2"
- Maximum board thickness: 4"
- Minimum board length: 9"
- Minimum board thickness: 1/16"
- Feed rate: Variable, 6–18 FPM
- Sanding belt size: 6" x 138"
- Drum surface speed: 2800 FPM
- Drum diameters: 6"
- Dust ports: (4) 4"
- Footprint: 32" W x 45" L
- Overall dimensions: 62" W x 53" D W x 49" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 1374 lbs.
- Two-year warranty!!
- Advanced dust collection
- Easy-access control panel with load meter
- Variable-speed conveyor
- Hinged hood with gas struts for easy drum access
- Industrial rubber conveyor belt
- State of the art computer-balanced drums
- 0.020" Table lift with 360° handwheel turn
*This machine is prewired for 220V. We can rewire to 440V in a few days’ time for a fee of $250. Please contact Woodstock Technical Support at 360-734-3482 before placing your order.