South Bend SB1493 - 1-1/2 HP Variable-Speed Buffer
SB1493 1-1/2 HP Variable-Speed Buffing System
Get the smooth and polished finish you expect of your projects.
This precision-built SB1493 South Bend Variable-Speed Buffing System is perfect for professionals and serious hobbyists alike.
This buffer uses a rigorously tested, high-quality 1-1/2 HP motor and is built to true South Bend high-precision industrial standards.
Dial in your preferred buffer speed, displayed on the arbor speed digital readout, with the variable-speed dial.
Large 1" diameter shafts extend 8" on either side and have a 5/8" threaded arbor on each end.
South Bend tools come with a 2-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The South Bend Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based.
Parts and accessories for the buffing system are available online and shipped from the South Bend parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 1-1/2 HP, 110V/220V (prewired 110V), 7A/3.5A
- Maximum wheel diameter: 12"
- Minimum wheel thickness: 1/4"
- Maximum wheel thickness: 1-1/4"
- Wheel bore: 5/8"
- Minimum wheel speed rating: 3600 RPM
- Footprint: 10" x 7"
- Overall dimensions: 31-1/2" W x 11-1/2" D x 7-1/2" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 62 lbs.
- Spindle speed digital readout
- Variable-speed dial
- Power switch with disabling key
- Cast-iron base
- US based customer service and technical support