South Bend SB1494 - 10" Variable-Speed Heavy-Duty Bench Grinder
SB1494 10" Variable-Speed Heavy Duty Bench Grinder
Packing the control and power for all your grinding needs.
Made for industrial use, this superb-quality, SB1494 10" Variable-Speed Heavy-Duty Bench Grinder from South Bend has everything you need for safe and accurate grinding operations.
This grinder uses a rigorously tested, high-quality 1-1/2 HP motor and is built to true South Bend high-precision industrial standards.
Dial in your preferred wheel speed with the variable-speed dial. The spindle speed is displayed on the spindle speed digital readout.
It also features dual dust ports, dual eye shields, adjustable LED work light, and heavy-duty cast-iron construction for long-lasting durability.
The SB1494 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information.
South Bend tools come with a 2-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The South Bend Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based.
Parts and accessories for the bench grinder are available online and shipped from the South Bend parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 1-1/2 HP, 110V/220V (prewired 110V), 7A/3.5A
- Motor speed: 900–2400 RPM
- Minimum wheel speed rating of grinding wheel: 2400 RPM
- Wheel material: Aluminum oxide
- Wheel grit: 40- & 60-grit
- Wheel size: 10" OD x 1" W, type 1
- Footprint: 10" x 7"
- Overall dimensions: 24" L x 17-1/2" W x 18-1/2" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 149 lbs.
- Cast-iron construction
- Adjustable tool rests and safety shields
- Two 2-1/2" dust ports with spark guards
- 1" Arbor and 6" OD washers
- Adjustable LED light
- US based customer service and technical support