Stanley T22600 - Bailey Bench Plane
T22600 Stanley 9-3/4" Bailey Bench Plane
An everyday workhorse of a hand plane.
The T22600 Stanley 9-3/4" Bailey Bench Plane achieves precise shaving control provided by exact depth and lateral cutter adjustment.
The double iron cutter and lever have been fully machined and polished. A durable, solid brass cutter adjustment knob dials in the accuracy.
The kidney-shaped hole in the lever cap helps secure the cutter in place so it won't budge, regardless of how rough you handle it.
The high-impact polymer handle and knob are contoured and polished to give you a great grip that permits true accuracy and long use without fatigue.
The frog seat is machined for precise mouth adjustment. The quick release cam-lock allows for easy iron removal.
The Stanley Bailey Bench Plane is 2-1/2" wide by 9-3/4" long with a 2" wide blade.
Contact Stanley regarding warranties on their products, customer service, and technical support.
- Gray, cast-iron base with precision-ground sides and bottom
- Durable epoxy coating provides long-lasting protection
- Hardened, tempered steel gives precision-ground cutter edge durability
- Fully machined and polished double-iron cutter and lever
- Frog seat is machined for precise mouth adjustment
- Cutter adjusts for depth and alignment, offering precise control
- Solid brass cutter-adjustment knob
- Contoured and polished high-impact polymer handles and knobs
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Blade thickness: 3/16"
- Blade width: 2"
- Overall width: 2-1/2"
- Overall length: 9-3/4"
The T29126 Replacement Blade is available.
Due to potential fraudulent transactions, orders containing name brand products may be required to ship to the billing address.