T25920 12" x 18" Variable-Speed Benchtop Wood Lathe
Refining the benchtop lathe.
The Grizzly T25920 12" x 18" Variable-Speed Wood Lathe comes with a standard 3/4 HP motor. The variable speed control gives you the range (650-3800 RPM) and flexibility for any turning project.
Heavy-duty cast-iron construction provides plenty of mass and stability for wood turning. Bolt up to the 3-1/4” faceplate and turn plates and bowls up to 12" wide and spindles up to 16-1/2" long.
The 8" x 30" footprint won’t take up a ton of space on your workbench. Add the optional T27327 Bed Extension and you've got a full-size lathe that can turn up to 40" between centers.
The T25920 is the perfect lathe for pen turning, bowl work or those new to wood turning. Setup out of the box is simple and you will be turning in no time!
Like all of the Grizzly lathes, the T25920 comes with a 1-year warranty covering parts and assuring the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The manual for the T25920 was written by our U.S. based Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy to read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your lathe.
The Grizzly Technical Support team is U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the mill/drill are available on-line and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Motor: 3/4 HP, 110V, single-phase, 5.3A
- Swing over bed: 12"
- Swing over tool rest base: 9-1/2"
- Distance between centers: 18"
- Spindle speeds: Variable from 650 - 3800 RPM
- Spindle threads: 1" x 8 TPI
- Spindle taper: MT#2
- Tailstock taper: MT#2
- Tool rest width: 5-7/8"
- Tool rest post diameter: 5/8"
- Footprint: 8" x 30"
- Overall dimensions: 38-3/4" W x 12" D x 17" H
- Approx. shipping weight: 84 lbs.
- Quick-release on rest & tailstock for easy adjustment
- Solid cast-iron construction
- Includes 3-1/4" faceplate
- Includes MT#2 live & spur centers
- Includes 5-7/8" tool rest