Grizzly G0733 - 18" x 47" Heavy-Duty Wood Lathe
G0733 18" x 47" Heavy-Duty Wood Lathe
A large capacity wood lathe with VFD.
The G0733 18" x 47" Heavy-Duty Wood Lathe has it all, beginning with the 18" swing over bed capacity.
You'll appreciate the variable-speed spindle control with digital readout, forward/reverse switch and convenient tool storage basket.
The belt drive offers a low-speed range of 100–1200 RPM and a high-speed range of 330–3200 RPM.
The headstock can be rotated 180° and positioned anywhere along the bed. The tailstock, headstock ,and tool rest support all have lever action cam locks for quick positioning.
Perhaps best of all, the G0733 is equipped with a VFD (variable frequency drive), which allows the lathe's 2 HP, 3-phase motor to run on single-phase power. All you need is standard 220V, single-phase power to be up and running in no time.
You'll be amazed by all the quality and innovative features this woodworking lathe has to offer!
Like all Grizzly wood lathes, the G0733 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G0733 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your lathe.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the lathe may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 2 HP, 220V, 3-phase, 5.6A
- Required power supply: 220V, single-phase, min. 15A circuit
- Swing over bed: 18"
- Swing over tool rest: 14"
- Distance between centers: 47"
- Spindle speed: Variable, 100–3200 RPM
- Spindle threads: 1-1/4" x 8 TPI
- Spindle taper: MT#2
- Tailstock taper: MT#2
- Tool rest width: 14"
- Tool rest post diameter: 1"
- Footprint: 20" x 65-1/2"
- Overall dimensions: 81" W x 19-1/2" D x 48-1/16" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 550 lbs.
- Cast-iron constructed bed and legs for stability and minimal vibration
- Single-phase frequency drive provides 3-phase variable speed control with single-phase power supply
- Electronic variable-speed spindle control with digital readout
- 10° spindle indexing
- Headstock can be rotated 180° and positioned anywhere along the bed
- Lever-action cam-locks for tailstock, headstock and toolrest base for quick positioning
- Belt drive offers two speed ranges
- Forward/reverse switch
- Emergency stop button
- Includes 6" faceplate, MT#2 cupped live center, MT#2 spur center, tool rest, indexing pin, and knock-out rod