This 13" benchtop planer with spiral cutterhead comes equipped with a cut depth indicator, an adjustable cutterhead depth stop for repeat planing operations, and a built-in chip blower with dust collection bag. It also features a fixed-height table design, meaning the cutterhead raises and lowers for thickness adjustments, as opposed to the table, which allows for permanent infeed and outfeed roller setups. Add to all of this the convenient grab handles on the sides of the machine and you've got the ultimate in both precision and portability for your home shop or jobsite. You can't beat the price, but you can beat the competition with this amazing benchtop planer!
Made in and ISO 9001 factory
Certified to CSA & UL standards
- Motor: 2 HP, 120V, single-phase, 15A
- Maximum stock width: 13"
- Maximum stock thickness: 6"
- Minimum stock thickness: 1/8"
- Minimum stock length: 8"
- Maximum cutting depth: 1/8"
- Cutterhead diameter: 1-13/16"
- Cutterhead type: 4-row spiral, 36 inserts
- Insert size & type: 15mm x 15mm x 2.5mm indexable carbide inserts
- Cutterhead speed: 9000 RPM
- Feed rate: 26 FPM
- Table size with extensions: 13" x 33-1/4"
- Dust port size: 2-1/2"
- Overall dimensions: 23-1/2" W x 33-1/2" D x 22" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 71 lbs.
- Fixed-height table design; cutterhead raises and lowers, allowing for permanent infeed and outfeed roller setups
- Board return rollers
- Built-in dust collection system with see-through chip blower and 2-1/2" dust port
- Convenient grab handles for mobility
- Cutting depth stop control
- Inch and metric depth-of-cut scale
- Stainless steel table and extensions
- Cogged drive belt
- Enamel paint