Our largest swing benchtop lathe, this machine will take your projects to the next level. Its 20" x 14" capacity can turn a large range of spindles and bowls, and it's 15° indexing spindle supports veining and fluting operations - something you can't do on most other benchtop models! The G0844 features a generous 8" tool rest, built-in carry handles on both ends that double as tool storage, rear cord wrap, an easy-access door for changing speed ranges, and a variable-speed spindle-speed tachometer, all cast iron construction, and adjustable vibration-dampening rubber feet. You'll see why we call this the Benchtop Boss!
Made in an ISO 9001 Factory
- Motor: 3/4 HP, 110V, single-phase, 8A
- Swing over bed: 14"
- Swing over tool rest: 10"
- Distance between centers: 20"
- Tool rest width: 8"
- Tool rest post size: 1"
- 1" x 8 TPI RH headstock spindle
- MT#2 spindle & tailstock tapers
- Indexing spindle: 15°
- Spindle bore: 0.40"
- Variable speed: 300-3300 RPM
- Includes 4" faceplate, cup live center, and spur center
- Footprint: 35-1/2"L x 9"W
- Overall dimensions: 41-1/2"L x 17-1/2"W x 18"H
- Approximate shipping weight: 137 lb.
- Easy access door for belt changes
- Variable, three speed ranges
- Forward and reverse spindle rotation
- Digital RPM tachometer
- Rubber vibration-dampening feet
- Carrying handles on each end that double as tool holders