With our largest swing for a benchtop lathe, the G0884 Variable-Speed Benchtop Wood Lathe will take your projects to the next level.
The G0844 has a 14" x 20" capacity that will allow you to turn a large range of spindles and bowls.
The 15° indexing spindle supports veining and fluting operations which is something you can't do on most other benchtop models!
The G0844 features a generous 8" tool rest, built-in carry handles that double as tool storage, an easy-access door for changing speed ranges and a variable-speed spindle-speed tachometer.
Built with an all cast iron construction and adjustable vibration-dampening rubber feet for stability.
Like all of the Grizzly lathes, the G0844 comes with a 1-year warranty covering parts and assuring the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G0844 manual was written by our U.S. based Documentation Department is packed with useful information.
The Grizzly Technical Support team is U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the lathe are available on-line and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 Factory
- Motor: 3/4 HP, 110V, single-phase, 8A
- Swing over bed: 14"
- Swing over tool rest: 10"
- Distance between centers: 20"
- Tool rest width: 8"
- Tool rest post size: 1"
- 1" x 8 TPI RH headstock spindle
- MT#2 spindle & tailstock tapers
- Indexing spindle: 15°
- Spindle bore: 0.40"
- Variable speed: 300-3300 RPM
- Footprint: 35-1/2"L x 9"W
- Overall dimensions: 41-1/2"L x 17-1/2"W x 18"H
- Approximate shipping weight: 137 lb.
- Easy access door for belt changes
- Variable, three speed ranges
- Reverse spindle rotation
- Digital RPM tachometer
- Rubber vibration-dampening feet
- Carrying handles that double as tool holders
- 4" faceplate
- Live and spur centers