Don’t let the size of this benchtop jointer fool you!
The G0725 6" x 28" Benchtop Jointer was awarded as a Wise Buy by Wood Magazine for its combination of features including: the cast-iron body that reduced vibration,the convenience of the chip collection bag and that the finish cuts were free of tear-out.
Great for shops with limited space, the G0725 features a 1-1/2 HP motor that spins the 2-knife cutterhead at 10,000 RPM, easily squaring your stock in one swift pass.
The center-mounted extruded aluminum fence has bevel adjustment with stops at 45°, 90° and 135°.
With its cast-iron tables and an overall weight of 59 lbs., this 6" x 28" Benchtop Jointer is tough enough to handle big jobs.
Like all of the Grizzly jointers, the G0725 comes with a 1-year warranty covering parts and assuring the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G0725 manual was written by our U.S. based Documentation Department is packed with useful information.
The Grizzly Technical Support team is U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the mortising machine are available on-line and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Motor: 1-1/2 HP, 110V, single-phase, 12A
- Maximum width of cut: 6"
- Maximum depth of cut: 1/8"
- Cutterhead diameter: 1-7/8"
- Cutterhead type: 2-knife
- Knife size: 6-1/4" x 7/8" x 3/32"
- Cutterhead speed: 10,000 RPM
- Table size: 6-1/4" x 28-1/2"
- Fence size: 22-7/8" L x 4-5/16" H
- Minimum stock length: 8"
- Minimum stock thickness: 1/2"
- Dust port: 2-1/2"
- Footprint: 11" x 18-7/8"
- Overall dimensions: 29-1/2" W x 19-3/4" D x 12-1/2" H
- Approx. shipping weight: 80 lbs.
- Cast-iron infeed and outfeed tables
- Jack screw knife adjustment
- Infeed table adjustment knob
- Fence stops at 45°, 90°, & 135°
- Built-in dust collection system with blower, chute and collection bag
- Two push blocks included