G0505 12-1/2" 2 HP Benchtop Planer
Portable, Light, Perfect.
The G0505 12-1/2" 2 HP Benchtop Planer was designed to be lighter to carry around and provide finished cuts faster, without lacking muscle or design quality.
This 12-1/2" planer features a 2 HP motor, 10,000 RPM cutterhead, 32 FPM feed rate, top-mounted return rollers, and extra-large table extensions.
The HSS (high-speed steel) knives have been heat treated for hardness and wear resistance, which keeps a sharp edge longer than other carbon steels. The 1/8"-thick knives (instead of the 1/16" thick knives on most portables) are proof that this dynamo will rule the jobsite for years!
Like all of the Grizzly Planers, the G0505 comes with a 1-year warranty covering parts and assuring the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G0505 manual was written by our US-based Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your planer.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the planer may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Motor: 2 HP, 110V, single-phase, 15 A
- Maximum cutting width: 12-1/2"
- Minimum stock length: 6"
- Minimum stock thickness: 13/64"
- Maximum stock thickness: 6"
- Maximum cut depth full width: 1/32"
- Maximum cut depth 6" wide: 3/32"
- Cutterhead speed: 10,000 RPM
- Feed Rate: 32 FPM
- Overall dimensions: 21-3/4" W x 27-3/8" D x 18-3/4" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 78 lbs.
- Two reversible HSS knives in cutterhead
- Top-mounted return rollers
- On/Off Toggle switch with safety lock
- Thermal overload protection
- Includes knife setting jig and wrench