DeWalt T22222 - 13" Planer with 3 Knives and 2 Speeds
T22222 13" Planer with 3 Knives and 2 Speeds
Sometimes, half an inch makes all the difference.
That's not the only reason to step up to the DW735X. Its powerful 10,000 rpm motor will handle anything you feed it--oak, walnut, exotics--with absolute ease.
The three-knife cutterhead will make 96 or 179 cuts per inch, depending on which speed setting you choose.
Mess is minimized with the fan-assisted chip ejection, which literally vacuums chips off the cutter-head and blows them out the exhaust.
The 735X's automatic carriage lock will save you from snipe by reducing the movement that causes it--what a great idea.
We also love the redesigned thickness scale--it's big and super-visible, even in poor lighting.
Those who do repetitive cuts will appreciate the turret depth-stop; set your most-used cuts to it once and you're always assured of accuracy.
The home woodworker will be thrilled and the professional's expectations will be more than met.SPECIFICATIONS:
- 15 Amps
- No Load Speed: 10,000 RPM
- Max. Depth of Cut: 1/8"
- Depth Capacity: 6"
- Width Capacity: 13"
- Tool Weight: 92 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 100 lbs.
- (10,000 RPM cutterhead speed) handles larger cuts in wider materials with ease
- Three knife cutter-head delivers 30% longer knife life and makes knife change faster and easier
- Two-speed gear box allows users to change feed speed to optimizing cuts per inch at 96 or 179 CPI
- Fan-assisted chip ejection vacuums chips off of the cutter-head and exhausts them out of the machine
- 19-3/4" cast aluminum base is 2X more rigid than a standard 10" base and folding tables
- Automatic carriage lock reduces the movement that causes snipe without the need for manual engagement by the user
- Material removal gauge and extra-large thickness scale deliver accurate cuts with every pass
- Extra-large turret depth stop allows users to return to most frequently used thicknesses with ease
- Includes infeed and outfeed tables and an extra set of knives
- Includes: dust hose adapter and dust ejection chute.
Due to potential fraudulent transactions, orders containing name brand products may be required to ship to the billing address.