Item# G4196 Model# DW788
DeWalt G4196 - 20" Scroll Saw
The dependable DEWALT 20-Inch Variable-Speed Scroll Saw is designed to help you create accurate, detailed workpieces with ease. Its user-friendly configuration with easy-to-access controls, reduced-vibration design, and variable-speed performance allow for incredible precision. For added convenience and durability, an integrated cast-iron table provides material support, and a flexible dust blower helps keep your work area pristine. Optional G5808 Scroll Saw Stand not included.View More Details
- Double parallel-link arm design dramatically reduces vibration and noise, for extremely accurate cuts
- Exclusive tool-free blade clamps allow blade changes in seconds
- Arm lifts so blade can be easily threaded through the material for inside cuts
- On/off switch electronic variable speed, flexible dust blower and blade-tensioning lever are all located on the front upper arm for added convenience
- Arm design pivots from the back of the saw to the front, shortening the arm movement for smoother, quieter operation
- Unique arm design keeps the blade perpendicular to the work, dramatically reducing over or under cutting
- Oversized, cast iron table provides excellent material support and bevels 45 degrees left and right
- Includes hex wrench and blades
- Uses plain type blades
- Amps: 1.3A
- Strokes/Min: 400-1750 SPM
- Stroke length: 3/4"
- Depth of cut: 2"
- Cutting capacities: 2" @ 90 deg., 1-3/16" @ 45 deg.
- Table tilt: 45 deg. left and right
- Weighs 56 lbs.
Due to potential fraudulent transactions, orders containing name brand products may be required to ship to the billing address.
Available to Ship