DeWalt H7414 - DW788 20" Scroll Saw with Stand and Light
Buy now and save on this incredible bundle at the low price of $499.95! Total value of the bundle is $654.90. You save $154.91 off the MSRP!
H7414 20" Scroll Saw with Stand and Light
The dependable DEWALT 20" Variable-Speed Scroll Saw is designed to help you create accurate, detailed workpieces with ease.
Its user-friendly configuration with easy to access controls, reduced-vibration design and variable-speed performance allow for incredible precision.
For added convenience and durability, an integrated cast iron table provides material support and a flexible dust blower helps keep your work area pristine.
Includes the DW788 20" scroll saw, DW7880 stand and DW7881 work light.
- Amps: 1.3A
- Strokes/Min: 400-1750
- Stroke length: 3/4"
- Depth of cut: 2"
- Cutting capacities: 2" @ 90 deg., 1-3/16" @ 45 deg.
- Table tilt: 45 deg. left and right
- Weighs 56 lbs.
- Double parallel link arm design dramatically reduces vibration and noise, for extremely accurate cuts
- Exclusive tool-free blade clamps allow blade changes in seconds
- Arm lifts so blade can be easily threaded through the material for inside cuts
- On/off switch electronic variable speed, flexible dust blower and blade-tensioning lever are all located on the front upper arm for added convenience
- Arm design pivots from the back of the saw to the front, shortening the arm movement for smoother, quieter operation
- Unique arm design keeps the blade perpendicular to the work, dramatically reducing over or under cutting
- Oversized, cast iron table provides excellent material support and bevels 45 degrees left and right
- Includes hex wrench and blades
- Uses plain type blades
Contact DeWalt regarding warranties on their products and technical support.
Due to potential fraudulent transactions, orders containing name brand products may be required to ship to the billing address.