DeWalt H7414 - DW788 20" Scroll Saw with Stand and Light
Buy now and save on this incredible bundle at the low price of $649.95! Total value of the bundle is $719.85. You save $69.90 off the MSRP!
H7414 20" Scroll Saw with Stand and Light
The dependable DEWALT 20" Variable-Speed Scroll Saw is designed to help you create accurate, detailed workpieces with ease.
Its user-friendly configuration with easy to access controls, reduced-vibration design and variable-speed performance allow for incredible precision.
For added convenience and durability, an integrated cast iron table provides material support and a flexible dust blower helps keep your work area pristine.
Includes the DW788 20" scroll saw, DW7880 stand and DW7881 work light.
- Amps: 1.3A
- Strokes/Min: 400-1750
- Stroke length: 3/4"
- Depth of cut: 2"
- Cutting capacities: 2" @ 90 deg., 1-3/16" @ 45 deg.
- Table tilt: 45 deg. left and right
- Weighs 56 lbs.
- Double parallel link arm design dramatically reduces vibration and noise, for extremely accurate cuts
- Exclusive tool-free blade clamps allow blade changes in seconds
- Arm lifts so blade can be easily threaded through the material for inside cuts
- On/off switch electronic variable-speed, flexible dust blower and blade-tensioning lever are all located on the front upper arm for added convenience
- Arm design pivots from the back of the saw to the front, shortening the arm movement for smoother, quieter operation
- Unique arm design keeps the blade perpendicular to the work, dramatically reducing over or under cutting
- Oversized, cast iron table provides excellent material support and bevels 45 degrees left and right
- Includes hex wrench and blades
- Uses plain type blades
Contact DeWalt regarding warranties on their products and technical support.