G0703 1-1/2 HP 2 Stage Cyclone Dust Collector
A compact two-stage cyclone dust collector with all the features of a larger cyclone.
The G0703 1-1/2 HP 2-stage cyclone dust collector is designed to capture the dust from woodworking machines down to 0.2 - 2 microns.
The pleated cartridge filter provides a large surface area and crank-operated internal paddles to knock loose caked-on dust to maintain filter efficiency.
Built for convenience, a remote control allows the dust collector to be operated from across the room. The collection drum sits on casters to provide easy dumping.
Prewired for 110V, the G0703 can plug into a standard 110V wall receptacle or can be converted to operate on a 220V power supply. If you prefer 220V, refer to the Voltage Conversion instructions in the manual.
If you’ve always dreamed of having a Cyclone Dust Collector, but didn’t have the space, this is the one for you!
Like all Grizzly machines, the G0703 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The G0703 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your dust collection system.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for your machine are available on-line and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 1-1/2 HP, 110V/220V (prewired 110V), single-phase, 18.8A/9.4A
- Intake port: 6" with included 5" optional port
- Impeller: 13-1/2"
- Air flow capacity: 775 CFM
- Static pressure at rated CFM: 1.80"
- Maximum static pressure: 10"
- Collection size : 30-gallon drum
- Cartridge filter surface area: 48 square feet
- Filtration rating: 0.2 - 2 micron
- Sound rating: 83 dB
- Overall dimensions: 38-1/4" W x 23-1/4" D x 68" H
- Approx. shipping weight: 210 lbs.
- Remote control switch
- Cartridge filter has crank handle shaker for maximum filter efficiency
- Easy cleaning drum canister rolls on swivel casters
- Fully mobile with built-in casters
- Vacuum equalizer built into collection drum for use with disposable plastic bags