G0777 1-1/2 HP Ultra-Quiet Cyclone Dust Collector
A high quality and quiet cyclone dust collector.
The G0777 1-1/2 HP Ultra-Quiet Cyclone Dust Collector is truly that; ultra-quiet. Most two-stage dust collectors this size operate over 80 dB. The G0777 can collect even the biggest shavings without exceeding 72 dB.
It runs quieter than a household vacuum due to its slow-speed motor and 24" cast-aluminum impeller. An impressive 880 CFM airflow creates a vortex of incoming air that extracts heavy wood chips and large dust particles into a plastic-bag-lined 26-gallon drum.
The remaining fine dust is caught by a pleated canister filter and deposited in a separate plastic collection bag. The spun-bond polyester filter catches 99.9% of particles to 0.2 - 2 micron in size and is pleated to provide maximum surface area for efficient air flow.
A turn of the crank handle rotates the paddle brushes, knocking caked-on dust off of the pleats into a plastic collection bag and keeps your CFM as high as possible.
A remote-control receiver and remote controller allow the dust collector to be turned on and off from up to 75 feet away, providing that direct line-of-sight is maintained.
Like all Grizzly cyclones, the G0777 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The G0777 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy to read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your dust collection system.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for your machine are available on-line and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 1-1/2 HP, 110V/220V* (prewired 110V), single-phase, 15A/7.5A
- Airflow capacity: 880 CFM at 1.9" SP
- Maximum static pressure: 9"
- Filtration: 99.9% at 0.2-2 microns
- Main inlet size: 6"
- Cartridge filter surface area: 48 sq. ft.
- Collection size: 26-gallon drum
- Sound rating: 70-72 dB
- Overall size: 44" W x 72-1/2" H x 34" D
- Approximate shipping weight: 210 lb.
*220V operation requires part #P0703P088 and wiring procedures that must be completed by an electrician or other qualified service personnel. See Owner's Manual for details.
- Remote control switch
- Cartridge filter has crank handle shaker for maximum filter efficiency
- Easy cleaning drum canister rolls on swivel casters
- Fully mobile with built-in casters
- Unique vacuum equalizer built into collection drum for use with disposable plastic bags