G0962A40 40th Anniversary 10" 2 HP Open-Stand Hybrid Table Saw
The newest Grizzly hybrid table saw on the woodworking market is also the best looking.
The limited edition 40th Anniversary G0962A40 10" Open-Stand Hybrid Table Saw offers a custom paint scheme and features.
The eye-catching black on green color scheme combined with chromed handwheels will make it stand out in your shop compared to the other machines.
The smooth-running, 2 HP single-phase motor comes prewired for 120V operation. This is a big deal for woodworkers who don’t want the added expense of adding 220V power.
This hybrid design features cutting capacities that stand toe-to-toe with the best cabinet saws out there. It's ideal weight and built-in mobile base make it easy to move where you need it.
The enclosed steel upper-stand has a bottom-facing 4" dust port allowing for maximum dust containment.
The table is cast-iron and has been precision-ground for a smooth cutting action. The solid steel extension wings are powder coated black for smooth material feeding.
The fence features easy lift-off and adjustability to create a simpler and more enjoyable user experience. It has a built-in T-slot fence for attaching Board Buddies®, feather boards, hold-down clamps, and other jigs.
The cabinet-mounted cast-iron trunnions absorb vibration and guarantee appropriate miter slot and blade-to-fence alignment.
The best hybrid table saw for the money.
The G0962A40 comes with a 2-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The G0962A40 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your saw.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 Factory
- Motor: 2 HP, 120V/240V (prewired for 120V), single-phase, 15A/7.5A
- Rip capacity: 30" right, 15" left of blade
- Max. depth of cut @ 90°: 3-1/4"
- Max. depth of cut @ 45°: 2-1/4"
- Table size with extension wings: 40-1/4" W x 27" D
- Distance from front of table to center of blade: 15-1/2"
- Floor-to-table height: 35-3/4"
- Arbor diameter: 5/8"
- Arbor speed: 3450 RPM
- Max. width of dado: 13/16"
- Overall dimensions: 64" W x 40-1/2" D x 36" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 297 lbs.
- Built-in mobile base
- Enclosed cabinet top with 4" dust port
- Precision-ground cast-iron table with powder-coated steel extension wings
- Includes a 10" x 40-tooth carbide-tipped blade, standard and dado table inserts, miter gauge, push stick, and arbor wrenches