G1023RLA40 40th Anniversary 10" 5 HP 240V Cabinet Table Saw
A limited-edition 5 HP cabinet table saw with built-in router table!
Our 40th Anniversary G1023RLA40 10" Cabinet Table Saw is made to be the cornerstone of your woodworking shop.
It features a built-in router table, allowing you to rip a board and route an edge all on the same table. You can even route a dado without having to change blades!
It has a powerful 5 HP motor and a heavy-duty one-piece steel cabinet stand for cutting thick material with plenty of support and stability.
The large, precision-ground cast-iron table is dead-on flat for accuracy and has a beveled front edge for smooth board feeding. It has two T-slots and comes with a heavy-duty miter gauge.
The Shop Fox® Classic fence doubles as the router fence and has replaceable side panels made of HDPE plastic. This tough, abrasion-resistant material is smoother than Teflon®, making your cuts that much easier.
Last but not least, the limited-edition green and black 40th Anniversary paint scheme is a unique look that will add excitement to your shop!
Like all Grizzly table saws, the G1023RLA40 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The G1023RLA40 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your saw.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts for the table saw may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 3 HP, 240V, single-phase, 23A
- Rip capacity: 32" right, 14" left of blade
- Max. depth of cut @ 90°: 3"
- Max. depth of cut @ 45°: 2-1/8"
- Table size: 48" W x 27" D
- Distance from front of table to center of blade: 17"
- Floor-to-table height: 34"
- Arbor diameter: 5/8"
- Arbor speed: 4200 RPM
- Max. width of dado: 13/16"
- Footprint: 20-1/2" x 20-1/2"
- Overall dimensions: 66" W x 47" D x 40" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 575 lbs.
- Precision-ground cast-iron table with beveled edge
- Fence doubles as guide fence for a router
- Router table doubles as extra-wide extension wing for saw
- Magnetic switch protection
- Extra-large cast-iron handwheels
- One-piece steel cabinet stand
- All sealed ball bearing construction
- Quick change between riving knife and splitter guard
- Includes 10" x 40T blade!