Grizzly T28366 - 10" Slow Speed Cold Cut Saw
T28366 10" Slow Speed Cold Cut Saw
A high-quality manual cold cut saw that doesn't scrimp on cutting capacity!
The T28366 10" Slow Speed Cold Cut Saw features a rugged oil-bath gear-drive power transfer and quick angle adjustment controls.
The head and column rotate 90° left or right of center for precise angled cuts. The miter scale shows the angle of the blade, and the miter lock lever secures the angle for repeated cuts.
It features a self-centering vise that provides maximum support, while still providing enough clearance for cutting at a variety of angles.
Each vise jaw is independently adjustable left or right to provide proper support and blade clearance for the cut.
The T28366 has a built-in coolant system that can extend the life of your blades by preventing them from overheating.
An optional stand is available for a permanent work station.
Like all Grizzly saws, the T28366 comes with a 1-year warranty covering parts and assuring the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The T28366 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your saw.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the saw may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Main motor: 1 HP, 115V, single-phase, 8.5A
- Coolant pump: 15W, 0.14A
- Blade speed: 68 RPM
- Blade size: 10"
- Blade arbor: 32mm dia.
- Blade pinhole pattern: 2 holes, 8.5mm dia., 45mm OC
- Max capacity round: 2-1/2" @ 90°, 2-1/8" @ 45°
- Max capacity square: 2-3/8" x 2-3/8" @ 90°, 2" x 2" @ 45°
- Vise jaw max opening: 4-1/2"
- Vise jaw height: 2"
- Head swivel: 45° left and right
- Footprint: 16" x 16"
- Overall dimensions: 18-1/2" W x 27" D x 38" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 176 lbs.
- Gear-driven blade for low-RPM cutting
- Built-in coolant system with flow control valve
- Quick-release handle for fast miter cut adjustments
- Dual-clamping vise action for fast clamping
- Four individually adjustable clamping jaws on vise for safe and secure workpiece control
- Push-button start control on handle
Please note: Blade is not included with saw and must be purchased separately