Grizzly G0720R - 10" x 33" 2 HP HD Benchtop Milling Machine
G0720R 10" x 33" 2 HP HD Benchtop Milling Machine
Begin heavy-duty milling operations from your benchtop today.
The G0720R Heavy-Duty Benchtop Mill removes material from workpieces to form complex shapes.
The headstock can be held stationary between 45° left to 45° right while the R8 spindle rotates the cutter.
Coarse and fine feed controls to move the spindle and cutter into the workpiece which is clamped to the table.
The adjustable table moves workpiece into the cutter by the use of the table handwheels.
Cutting speeds are adjustable from 100 - 1600 RPM through the use of a spindle speed dial located on the control panel, where a digital tachometer is also located.
Precision is ensured due to the digital spindle scale that reads metric or inches, zero set, on/off and is graduated in 0.0005"
The mill has a tapping feature where when in the tapping mode, the spindle immediately reverses rotation when any of the buttons located at the end of the downfeed handles are pushed.
Like all of the Grizzly mills, the G0720R comes with a 1-year warranty covering parts and assuring the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G0720R manual was written by our U.S. based Documentation Department is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your mill.
The Grizzly Technical Support team is U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the mill are available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 2 HP, 110V, single-phase, 16A
- Universal spindle taper: R8
- Spindle travel: 3-5/16"
- Swing: 22-3/4"
- Max. distance spindle to table: 15-3/4"
- T-Slots: 4 @ 2-1/8" centers, 9/16"wide
- Table size: 9-1/2"x 32-1/4"
- Table travel (longitudinal): 17-5/8"li>
- Table travel (cross): 9-5/8"
- Headstock travel: 13-1/8"
- Headstock tilt: 45° left/right
- Drilling capacity: 1-1/8" (cast iron)
- Drilling capacity: 1" (steel)
- Quill diameter: 2.56"
- Variable speed: 100-1600 RPM
- Approximate shipping weight: 768 lbs.
- Motorized head elevation
- Digital head tilt angle display
- Head and table travel on dovetailed ways
- B16 drill chuck
- Dovetail column
- Digital spindle scale reads metric or inches, zero set, on/off, graduated in 0.0005"
- Digital display for spindle RPM
- Reversing buttons on the spindle handles for tapping
- Coolant trough
- Front-mounted fine-feed knob
- Front-mounted E-stop button
- See-through chip guard