G0889 13" 2 HP Benchtop Planer
You can't beat the price, but you can beat the competition with this amazing benchtop planer!
The G0889 13" 2 HP Benchtop Planer comes equipped with a cut depth indicator, an adjustable cutterhead depth stop for repeat planing operations and a built-in chip blower with dust collection bag.
The machine also features a fixed-height table design, meaning the cutterhead raises and lowers for thickness adjustments, as opposed to the table. This allows for permanent infeed and outfeed roller setups.
Add to all of this the convenient grab handles on the sides of the machine and you've got the ultimate in both precision and portability for your home shop or jobsite.
Like all of the Grizzly planers, the G0889 comes with a 1-year warranty covering parts and assuring the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G0889 manual was written by our U.S. based Documentation Department is packed with useful information.
The Grizzly Technical Support team is U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the planer are available on-line and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in and ISO 9001 factory
Certified to CSA & UL standards
- Motor: 2 HP, 120V, single-phase, 15A
- Maximum stock width: 13"
- Maximum stock thickness: 6"
- Minimum stock thickness: 1/8"
- Minimum stock length: 8"
- Maximum cutting depth: 1/8"
- Cutterhead diameter: 1-13/16"
- Cutterhead type: 3-knife
- Knife size & type: 13" x 1/2" x 1/16"
- Cutterhead speed: 9000 RPM
- Feed rate: 26 FPM
- Table size with extensions: 13" x 33-1/4"
- Dust port size: 2-1/2"
- Overall dimensions: 23-1/2" W x 33-1/2" D x 22" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 71 lbs.
- Fixed-height table design; cutterhead raises and lowers, allowing for permanent infeed and outfeed roller setups
- Built-in dust collection system with see-through chip blower and 2-1/2" dust port
- Convenient grab handles for mobility
- Stainless steel table and extensions
- Inch and metric depth-of-cut scale
- Cutting depth stop control
- Board return rollers
- Cogged drive belt