Grizzly G1037Z - 13" Planer/Moulder
- Motor: 1.5 HP
- Max cutting width: 13 in.
- Max cutting height: 6 in.
- Cutter Head Type: 3 Knife
- Cutter Head Diameter: 2 in.
- Min Stock Length: 12 in.
- Feed Rate(s): 24 FPM
- Table size: 14-1/8 in. x 17-3/4 in.
- Shipping weight: 236 lbs.
Product GroupPlaner/Moulder 12" and 13" Straight 13" Spiral 15" Spiral 15" Straight 20" Spiral 20" Straight 24" Spiral 24" Straight 25" Spiral
Hover to View Details
Showroom Pickup Availability
Grizzly G1037Z 13" Planer/Moulder
Get two machines in one with this combination planer/moulder!
If you make your own moulding and casings, or would like to, the G1037Z 13” Planer / Moulder will save you valuable shop space, time and money.
Use it to plane your stock to the desired thickness, then easily convert it to a moulder to create nearly any profile you can imagine.
The 1-1/2 HP TEFC motor provides plenty of power for planing and moulding, while the 4" dust port allows easy connection to a dust collector.
The undermount motor makes for convenient knife changes, while the easily adjustable guides and dual moulding fences make creating architectural moulding and casings a breeze.
The 2-5/8" diameter 3-knife cutterhead provides a smoother first-pass finish compared to a 2-knife cutterhead.
The HSS knives (high-speed steel) have been heat treated for hardness and wear resistance, which keeps a sharp edge longer than other carbon steels.
Planing max capacity is 1/8" deep and up to 13" wide.
Moulding max capacity is 3/4" deep and up to 4-9/16" wide.
This dual-purpose machine combined with a low price and its capability will more than pay for itself —and fast!
Like all Grizzly machines, the G1037Z comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Knives and other consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G1037Z manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information.
The Grizzly Technical Support team is U.S. based. Parts and accessories are available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 1-1/2 HP, 110V/220V (prewired 110V), single-phase, 15A/7.5A
- Maximum cut width: 13"
- Maximum stock thickness: 6"
- Maximum planing cutting depth (full width): 1/16"
- Maximum planing cutting depth (6" wide board): 1/8"
- Maximum moulding profile depth: 3/4"
- Maximum moulding width: 4-9/16"
- Feed rate planing: 24 FPM
- Feed rate moulding: 12 FPM
- Knife size and type: (x3) 13" x 5/8" x 1/8", single-sided HSS
- Cutterhead speed: 5000 RPM
- Footprint: 22-1/4" x 21-1/4"
- Overall dimensions: 23-1/2" W x 23" D x 44-1/2" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 236 lbs.
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- 4" dust port
- Rubberized steel feed rollers
- Powder coated paint
- Includes floor stand