G0806 14" 1-1/2 HP Variable-Speed Vertical Metal-Cutting Bandsaw
A 14" bandsaw built with the quality, features, and the durability needed in today's busy shops.
The G0806 14" 2 HP Variable-Speed Vertical Metal-Cutting Bandsaw was built to handle your metal cutting needs.
This bandsaw features an on-board blade cutter, 1/8 HP grinder, annealer, and welding station! This allows you to save money by creating your own blades from bulk coils of band stock.
The blade welding station also lets you create seamless inside cuts by cutting the blade and re-welding it inside your workpiece! The annealing process gives the weld added strength and flexibility.
Variable-speed blade controls allow for blade speed adjustments from 88–384 FPM.
The bandsaw table tilts 15° to the left and 15° to the right for basic cut angles, and 10° to the front and 10° to the back for feed angles.
The adjustable work light and chip blower keep the work table clean and bright for both safety and precision.
The selective use of cast-iron in the frame absorbs vibration and ensures rock-solid performance for years to come.
Like all Grizzly bandsaws, the G0806 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G0806 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual provides full instructions on how to assemble and maintain your metal-cutting bandsaw.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the bandsaw may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Main motor: 1-1/2 HP, single-phase, 110V/220V (prewired for 120V), 14A/7A
- Grinder: 1/8 HP, 0.6A
- Maximum cutting width: 14-1/8"
- Maximum cutting height: 7-7/8"
- Blade speed: 88–384 FPM
- Blade length range: 118-1/4"–119-1/2"
- Blade width range: 1/8"–1/2"
- Blade welder thickness range: 0.025"
- Blade welding power: 2.0 KVA
- Table size: 22-1/8" x 19-7/8"
- Table tilt: 15° left/right, 10° front/back
- Grinder wheel grit: #80
- Floor to table height: 39-1/2"
- Overall dimension: 36" W x 22" D x 67-1/2" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 926 lbs.
- Fully-balanced 14-1/8" x 1-1/4" cast-iron wheels
- Rack-and-pinion upper guide adjustment
- Built-in blade welder and grinder
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- Chip blower and worklight
- Limit switches on upper- and lower-wheel cover doors will not allow bandsaw to start if doors are open