G0807 18" 2 HP Variable-Speed Vertical Metal-Cutting Bandsaw
A bandsaw built with the quality, features, and the durability needed in today's busy shops.
The G0807 18" 2 HP Variable-Speed Vertical Metal-Cutting Bandsaw is ready handle your metal cutting needs.
The extra-large table on the tilts side to side and front to back, allowing for the squarest cuts, even with tight contour work.
Variable-speed blade control is available with just a turn of the handle, so you can handle even the toughest cutting jobs.
The built-in blade cutting and welding station with 1/8 HP grinder is easy to use, so you can make your own blades and save money!
The blade welding station also lets you create seamless inside cuts by cutting the blade and re-welding it inside your workpiece!
The durable cast-iron top end and platform provides a rock-solid, vibration-free table area that will last for years to come.
Limit switches on upper and lower wheel cover doors will not allow bandsaw to start if doors are open.
Like all Grizzly bandsaws, the G0807 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The G0807 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual provides full instructions on how to assemble and maintain your metal-cutting bandsaw.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the bandsaw may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Main motor: 2 HP, 110V/220V (prewired for 110V), single-phase, 19A/9.5A
- Grinder motor: 1/8 HP, 0.6A
- Grinder wheel grit: #80
- Throat capacity: 17-9/16"
- Maximum cutting height: 9-5/8"
- Blade speed: 88–384 FPM
- Blade length range: 139-3/8–140-1/2"
- Blade width range: 1/8–5/8"
- Blade welder thickness range: 0.025"
- Blade welding power: 2.4 KVA
- Table size: 22-1/8" x 19-7/8"
- Table tilt: 15° left/right, 10° front/back
- Floor to table height: 38-1/2"
- Footprint: 16-1/2" x 34"
- Overall dimensions: 40-1/2" W x 21-1/4" D x 73-1/2" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 999 lbs.
- Fully-balanced, 18-1/8" x 1-1/4" cast-iron wheels
- Rack and pinion upper guide adjustment
- Built-in blade welder and grinder
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- Hardened tungsten blade guides
- Chip blower