Item# G0807 Model# G0807
Grizzly G0807 - 18" 2 HP Variable-Speed Vertical Metal-Cutting Bandsaw
G0807 18" 2 HP Variable-Speed Vertical Metal-Cutting BandsawThis 18" Vertical Bandsaw has been built with the quality, features, and durability needed in today's busy shop. The extra large table tilts side to side and front to back, allowing for the squarest cuts, even with tight contour work. Variable-speed blade control is available with just a turn of the handle, so you can handle even the toughest cutting jobs. The built-in blade cutting and welding station with 1/8 HP grinder is easy to use, so you can make your own blades and save money! The blade welding station also lets you create seamless inside cuts by cutting the blade and re-welding it inside your workpiece! The durable cast-iron top end and platform provides a rock-solid, vibration-free table area that will last for years to come.
- Main motor: 2 HP, single-phase, 110V/220V, 60 Hz, 19A/9.5A
- Prewired 220V
- Grinder motor: 1/8 HP, single-phase, 0.6A
- Grinder wheel grit: #80
- Blade welder thickness range: 0.025"
- Blade welding power: 2.4 KVA
- Throat capacity: 17-9/16"
- Blade speed: 88–384 FPM
- Maximum cutting height: 9-5/8"
- Blade length range: 139-3/8–140-1/2"
- Blade width range: 1/8–5/8"
- Table size: 22-1/8" x 19-7/8"
- Table tilt: 15° left/right, 10° front/back
- Floor to table height: 38-1/2"
- Overall dimensions: 43-1/2" W x 73-1/2" H x 21-1/4" D
- Base footprint: 16-1/2" x 34"
- Approximate shipping weight: 999 lbs.
- Fully-balanced, 18-1/8" x 1-1/4" cast-iron wheels
- Rack and pinion upper guide adjustment
- Built-in blade welder and grinder
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- Hardened tungsten blade guides
- Chip blower
- Limit switches on upper and lower wheel cover doors will not allow bandsaw to start if doors are open
Due to product size, this item must be delivered to a loading dock or unloaded with a forklift. Liftgate not available.